Kivuto is looking for a Jr Account Manager with 1-5 years of sales experience who is enthusiastic, a fast learner and ready to join a growing software sales team. If you are passionate about education, modern web technologies and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then Kivuto Solutions is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment to achieve individual and team-oriented sales goals.
We have a solution that is vital to the success of higher education institutions, and we are looking for a customer success oriented account manager to oversee, maintain and grow existing customer base. This position is remote but applicants located in North-East USA are preferred. If this job interests you, keep reading to see the key responsibilities and qualifications required!
- Build strong relationships by leveraging interpersonal skills; both oral and written
- Maintain and expand customer base by being proactive and offering solutions to grow key accounts
- Prepare and manage renewal contracts for multiple products and business lines, maintaining accuracy
- Establish, maintain and coordinate service dialogue between business units
- Identify trends and flag opportunities to enhance client success and help them realize value
- Work directly with clients to set strategy and provide a consultative approach by identifying clients’ needs, being proactive and relationship focused
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Work continuously to learn the products in our business lines and become a subject matter expert
- Support the planning, implementation and enhancement of customer success programs and processes
- Respond to complaints and liaise with internal teams to resolve issues aiming to customer contentment
- Work together to meet individual and team-based performance objectives.
- Other duties as needed
- Degree/Diploma in Business, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent experience
- Previous work experience in Sales or Account Management strongly preferred
- Previous work experience is SaaS and EdTech is an asset
- Experience working within a CRM is an asset
- Excellent communication/presentation skills -oral and written- and ability to build relationships
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to quickly learn new programs, processes and applications
- Ability to liaise with various departments, including operations and development
Diversity and Equity statement:
At Kivuto, we pride ourselves with having a diverse and inclusive work environment that fosters and celebrates the uniqueness of each employee. This enables our organization to continually innovate the products and services offered by our organization through cross-collaboration and our drive to improve.
If this role excites you, please apply and be part of our team! Learn more: https://kivuto.com/